- Record-breaking battery life: Up to 30 days with regular use and up to 45 days with minimal notifications.
- Super light weight: Comfortable to wear every day, as well as for sports and sleep tracking.
- Notifications: Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps on the color touch display.
- Multisport tracking: Track your runs, cycling and more with mapped routes, detailed stats and heart rate zones.
- Latest technology: GPS, 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate sensor, barometer and compass.
- Always-on display: the reflective color touch screen is always on and provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
Whatever life throws at you
The Amazfit Bip smartwatch is the perfect daily companion to keep you informed and active. Daily step, calorie and distance tracking are a given and motivate you to get up more often. The reflective always-on display is easily readable in bright sunlight or indoors and shows all of your phone’s app notifications like calendar alerts, text messages (you can read the full text), emails, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, you name it. From the color touch screen you can choose different pre-installed apps to access local weather forecasts, alarms, timer, compass, daily status overview including heart rate and the sports tracking options. Currently Bip supports outdoor running, treadmill, cycling and walking with more sports modes and apps being added with subsequent software updates. Every sport tracking mode provides detailed stats and GPS maps to track time, speed, pace, stride length, heart rate zone, elevation, burned calories and more depending on the sport mode selected. When you regenerate the watch can provide detailed sleep tracking like duration, deep sleep and light sleep phases as well as awake times. Bip is simply an all around great smartwatch!
- Always-on reflective 1.28 inch color touch display
- 2.5D Corning gorilla glass generation 3 + AF coating
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- Geomagnetic sensor (compass)
- Air pressure sensor (barometer) for elevation
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- 20 mm standard width changeable watch band
- IP68 rating – resistant to dust, rain and splashing
- 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- 1.1 ounces (31 grams) total weight
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we get other sports modes and features? Yes, we constantly listen to our community’s feedback and incorporate it into our software development roadmap to launch new features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Mi Fit app, click on “Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
Where do I adjust the watch weather settings? In order to set your local weather forecast, please open the Mi Fit app, click on “Amazfit Bip” to access all watch settings and scroll down to “Weather settings”, enter your city of choice and choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
30+ Days of Battery
More than one month of battery life on a single charge.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
This watch is comfortable to wear day and night.
Detailed sports tracking for outdoor and indoor running, walking, cycling and more.
The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Analyze your sleep patterns. Measures total sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and awake times.
Measures your heart rate continuously, manually and during sports activities.